ConnectUp offers personal prayer ministry to individuals seeking healing, freedom, and strengthening in their connection with God. We are focused on ministry through prayer and do not offer counseling services. To schedule an appointment fill out an application on the homepage or below.
- Online: All current ConnectUp appointments are offered through an online platform, Zoom, where guests are served through video conferencing.
- Onsite: Sessions are generally offered weekly in Mechanicsburg, PA. These sessions are temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 situation. Applicants will be put on a wait list and contacted when we re-open!
About A Session
What Can I Expect from a ConnectUp Session?
ConnectUp is a prayer ministry. Personal sessions include prayer focused on healing of the heart, freedom from oppression, and personal encounter with God. We are focused on inner healing and deliverance ministry through prayer and do not offer counseling services.
The ministry team will consist of two‐to‐three people. One of them will lead the session and the others will be praying for the session. Each of the team members have had their own ministry session, received training on ministering to others and participated in a mentoring process. Anything shared during the ministry process will be held with utmost respect.
Your participation is an important part of a ConnectUp session. The Team Leader will be praying for you out loud, and will invite you to participate in the session by asking you questions, and/or inviting you to pray specific prayers to God. As part of the ConnectUp ministry session, you may be invited to pray prayers such as: “Is there anyone I need to forgive?” “Is there a lie I have believed?” “What is the truth?”
There is a suggested donation of $50 for a personal prayer session. Donations can be given before or after ministry through the give tab on this website, or in person. Checks can be made out to ConnectUp, and mailed to PO Box 519, New Cumberland, PA, 17070. ConnectUp serves individuals regardless of whether a donation is given!
How To Prepare
How do I prepare for a ConnectUp Session?
In the days leading up to your session, there are a few things you can do in preparation:
- Consider if there are any specific areas in which you would like ministry.
- Spend time praying for your session.
- If you can, fast from media and/or food for a day prior to ministry.